This classy item is made from super durable fabric with a matte surface, adorned with cool leather details. It's been designed for urban use as well as excursions into the wilderness. And it's a heritage design, paying homage to the origins of Haglöfs. Haglofs have put years of expertise in bag-building into this item.
- 500D ATY Oxford Polyamide, bluesign® approved
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin One spacious main compartment
- Internal computer sleeve
- One internal zippered pocket
- Two external zippered pockets
- Premium eco-friendly leather from a tannery audited by the Leather Working Group
- Key holder
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...