As soon as you put the Näs Down Jacket on your back, you're ready for really cold conditions. Built to last and super warm, it has the functionality, design, and detail needed for you to brave any winter adventure. Pertex face fabric - made from bluesign approved, fluorocarbon free 100% recycled polyester - provides additional eco-credentials for this lightweight, highly insulated and eminently functional piece. If you are conscious of the environment this is a great sustainable choice and you will not need to compromise on performance.
- Pertex Quantum 100% Recycled Polyester, down proof taffeta fabric with a dull face, 72 g/m² bluesign approved
- Insulation: 700 CUIN fillpower premium quality 85% down/15% feather, treated with fluorocarbon free DWR to keep long lasting performance even in humid conditions and to speed up drying time. Traceable and bluesign approved.
- A mix of lightweight fabrics gives a warm and easy-to-pack jacket
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water & dirt
- Premium fluorocarbon free DWR-treated 700 CUIN fill power down combined with QuadFusion insulation in shoulders and plackets
- 2-way adjustable hood for comfortable weather protection and a snug, warm fit
- Outer storm placket with snap buttons and full length zipper
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Inner zippered security pocket
- Articulated sleeves with elasticated cuffs
- Centre back length 78.3 cm (women's size M)
- Down weight: 160 g (size L)
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Product Code: A4215922