- Main: FlexAble (93% nylon, 7% elastane) 135g/m2
- Inserts: Climatic (70% nylon, 26% polyester, 4% elastane) 132g/m2
- Ergonomic patterning and crotch panel combined with stretch material for freedom of movement
- Hook and loop side waist adjustment for minimal bulk
- Zipped fly with snap slider and hook and loop closure
- Two front hand warmer pockets, one zipped and one open rear pocket
- Articulated knees
- Relaxed fit
- UPF 40+
- Weight: 210g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.