The Haglöfs Barrier III Q Jacket is the perfect combination between effective warmth and lightweight.
Made for active outdoor enthusiasts that need warmth, comfort, low weight and low bulk, such as mountaineers and ice climbers, the Barrier III Q Jacket is an excellent inclusion to your outdoor kit that you will never want to be without.
- Weight: 350g (size M)
- Fabric: Pertex Classic Eco (100% recycled polyester)
- Insulation: 80g/m2 QuadFusion (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester)
- DWR treated for weather protection
- Insulation with good warmth to weight ratio
- Rear hanging loop
- Front zip with insulating inner placket
- Mid mounted insulated pockets with zippers and a webbing loop for attaching to a backpack, keys, etc.
- Folds into its own pocket
- Articulated elbows
- Cuff made of smooth stretch material
- Single hand hem adjustment
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.