Dress from top to toe in Haglofs' Barrier gear–robust, lightweight, well-insulated and protective. DWR treated surfaces and a hardy polyester material make this item an essential companion for yHaglofs' adventures, and like the other garments it shares its name with, it's insulated with warming QuadFusion™ for great performance at a low weight.
- 100% Polyester, Soft yet strong fiberproof 50D plain weave with low fricton for easy layering, 74 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, 80 g/m², bluesign® approved Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated face for weather protection
- Insulation has an improved warmth-to-weight ratio
- Elasticated waist with zip fly for good fit and comfort
- Full length side zips for ventilation and easy dressing
- Waist adjustment with snap buttons on sides
- One zippered thigh pocket
- Pants fold into own pocket
- Articulated knees
- Cord adjustable cuffs
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...