The Women's Col Q Pants from Haglöfs is a clean, functional pant with excellent breathability and stretch thanks to the FlexAble softshell fabric. These pants are designed for comfort and to take on all winter conditions; ideal for climbing wintry peaks, they even have an inner gaiter to keep out the snow.
- Weight: 485g
- Fabric: FlexAble (84% nylon, 16% elastane)
- Highly wind resistant and abrasion resistant
- Durable Water Repellant treatment
- Offset side and inner leg seams
- Wicking backer
- Articulated knees
- Front zipped fly with wind flap
- Two front hand pockets and one zipped back pocket
- Short gaiter adjustable to all boot sizes
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...