A light and versatile approach shoe, the Crag Q GT combines quality, comfort and tech all in one, perfect for hiking, scrambling and easy climbing. The EVA midsole is low in weight and offers great ground contact giving you more stability on tougher terrain. The rubber reinforced toe and heel creates a shoe with great protection and the sticky rubber used provides great traction.
- Weight: 940g
- Upper: Water repellent 3D-mesh and suede.
- Lining: Gore-tex® Extended comfort.
- Outsole: Hagofs HSH.
- EVA midsole for low weight and good ground contact.
- Rubber reinforced toe and heel for good protection.
- HF laminated TPU for protection.
- Sticky rubber for best traction.
- Long and assymetric lacing for best fit and comfort.