A versatile superior down hooded jacket with very low weight plus superb compressibility and warmth. The Womens Essens Down Hooded Jacket from Haglofs features Polartec Powerstretch shoulder inserts for increased freedom of movement. Uses recycled, fluorocarbon free materials as well as traceable down; bluesign approved.
- Pertex Quantum, 100% Recycled Polyamide, 20D down and fibre proof, super light yet durable mini ripstop fabric, 36 g/m², bluesign approved
- Insulation: 800 CUIN fillpower superior quality 90% down/10% feather, treated with fluorocarbon free DWR to keep long lasting performance even in humid conditions and to speed up drying time. Traceable and bluesign approved.
- Lightweight tear- and wind-resistant shell fabric
- Polartec Powerstretch shoulder inserts for freedom of movement
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated down and surfaces
- Two handwarmer pockets and one chest pocket with micro zippers to reduce bulk
- 3-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Elasticated sleeves and hem give comfortable closure without adding weight
- Jacket folds into its own pocket
- Wind baffle with integrated chinguard behind front zipper
- Centre back length 68,5 cm (women's size M)
- Down weight: 80 g (size M)
- Regular fit
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Product Code: A4215917