Haglöfs' Essens Mimic Hood is insulated with synthetic QuadFusion Mimic, which has the extraordinary warming characteristics of down, but retains excellent performance even when wet.
The articulated sleeves feature elasticated cuffs for comfort and heat retention. A shorter cut is ideal for those wanting to minimise pack size.
- Fabric: Pertex Microlight (100% nylon, 30D, 48.5g/m², bluesign approved)
- Insulation: QuadFusion Mimic (100% polyester fibre cluster, 166g, bluesign approved)
- Mini quilted construction
- 2-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Two zipped hand warmer pockets
- One chest pocket
- Articulated sleeves
- Elasticated cuffs and hem
- Weight: 380g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.