Haglöfs' Essens Mimic Jacket is insulated with high-loft QuadFusion Mimic, which combines the best qualities of down with superb wet performance.
The design is pack compatible, cut for easy movement, and features articulated sleeves with elasticated cuffs and hem for comfort and heat retention.
- Fabric: Pertex Microlight (100% nylon, 30D, 48.5g/m², bluesign approved)
- Insulation: QuadFusion Mimic (100% polyester, 152g, bluesign approved)
- Stretch inserts in back for freedom of movement
- Mini quilted construction
- Two zipped hand warmer pockets
- One chest pocket
- Articulated sleeves
- Elasticated cuffs and hem
- Weight: 320g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...