The Haglöfs Gram Comp Q is a super lightweight shoe with minimalistic construction for the serious trail runner who searches for routes outside the path. It features AHAR+, Asics High Abrasion Resistance Rubber for enhanced cushioning and durability and Solyte midsole material with improved cushioning.
- Weight: 430g
- Upper: water repellent structured polyester
- Lining: non water absorbing polyester mesh
- Footbed: Asics EVA sockliner
- Outsole: Asics Fell Racer
- AHAR+, Asics High Abrasion Resistance Rubber
- Solyte midsole material
- Stablelite ESS chassis for stability and torsion control
- Rock protection plate to protect the foot against rocks and branches
- Gel rearfoot cushioning for good shock absorption
- Racing last for more narrow fit
- Strobel construction for a lightweight and comfortable feel
- Non absorbing fabrics to maintain lightweight in wet conditions
- Reflective 3M on heel
- TPU reinforced toe and heel for good protection and comfort
- Less stitching to reduce the possibility of irritation during longer runs
- Anti gravel tongue to prevent clay entering the shoe
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.