Haglöfs have teamed up with Asics to design the Women's Gram Gravel Q to create an ideal door to trail shoe. Featuring an anti-gravel tongue and extra cushioning it delivers the comfort and support required for a wide range of activities. It also utilises non water absorbing polyester mesh to keep the weight down when running in wet conditions.
- Anti-gravel tongue to prevent stones entering the shoe
- Lace pocket to tuck away the laces
- Non-absorbing fabrics to maintain low weight in wet condition
- Reflective 3mm on heel
- External heel counter for comfort and protection
- Rock protection plate, protects the foot against rocks and branches
- TPU reinforced toe for increased protection and comfort
- Solyte midsole material with improved cushioning for lower weight and decreased breakdowns
- Gel rearfoot and forefoot cushioning for good shock absorption
- AHAR+ - Asics High Abrasion Resistance Rubber used on heavy contact areas of outsole
- Duomax Dual density midsole system to enhance support and stability
- 10mm heel drop
- Upper - Water repellant polyester mesh
- Lining - Non-water absorbing polyester mesh
- Outsole - Asics Trabuco
- Footbed - Asics EVA sockliner
- Weight: 560g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.