In co–lab with Haglöfs friend Edurne Pasaban – the Womens Kabi (K2) Jacket is designed to be the ultimate waterproof shell jacket. It's made to withstand the challenges of mountaineering, with all necessary details, in a feminine, flattering design.
- Shell: Gore–Tex Paclite (100% nylon, 30D, 85g/m²)
- Reinforced panels: Gore–Tex 3 layer, 100% nylon, 40D, 117g/m²)
- Waterproof & breathable
- Easily packable
- Reinforced shoulders, sleeves, back & hip
- 2 mid mounted hand pockets
- 3–way adjustable, helmet compatible, hood with a laminated peak
- Ventilation zips to enhance air flow
- Laminated water repellent zippers
- Bluesign approved
- Center back length: 73cm
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...