This is a classic insulated jacket with 2L GORE-TEX®, designed for skiing, with a clean urban look. Despite the streamlined style, it's eminently functional–with a helmet-compatible hood, detachable snow skirt and plenty of useful pockets. QuadFusion™ insulation means that it'll also keep you warm and dry–both on and off the mountain.
- Gore-Tex® 2 layer, 100% Polyamide, 70D plain weave and an ePTFE membrane, 142 g/m², bluesign® approved Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <5
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, bluesign® approved
- Body: 80 g/m² Sleeves: 60 g/m² Developed with skiing in mind–features helmet-compatible hood, sleeve pocket and detachable snow skirt
- Recco reflector
- DWR-treated surface
- Insulated with QuadFusion™ wherever an optimum balance between warmth and comfort is required
- 3-way adjustable hood
- Two lower hand pockets with flaps
- One sleeve pocket and one zippered inner pocket for valuables
- Velcro adjustable cuffs to keep out the elements
- Centre back length 73cm (women's size M)
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...