Go trekking on the trails with the Women's L.I.M III Q Pants from Haglöfs. Made from lightweight and durable Gore-Tex Paclite, it is wind and waterproof, with articulated knees and seat for easy, thoughtless motion.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex Paclite; 100% nylon 30D 84g/m2
- Made in a lightweight yet durable 30D Gore-Tex Paclite fabric
- Elasticated waist
- Water resistant side zips for great ventilation and easy on and off
- Zipped fly opening
- Articulated knees and seat
- Adjustable tapered lower leg to avoid excess material and for perfect fit
- Rear hanging loop
- Weight: 210g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...