Haglöfs Women's L.I.M Low Q GT trail shoe is great for fast hiking. Developed with Asics it is focused on speed and support and every component has been selected to keep the weight low and the strength high, it also has protective toe panels and reduced stitching to help eliminate irritation. The GoreTex Extended Comfort lining helps keep your feet dry and comfortable for longer too.
- Reduced stitching to prevent the possibility of irritation
- Synthetic leather reinforced toe for increased protection
- Syntheitic leather reinforced upper for increased stability and better fit
- Non-absorbing fabrics to maintain a low weight in wet conditions
- Reflective 3M on heel
- TPR heel counter for great stability
- AHAR+ - Asics High Abrasion Resistance Rubber used on heavy contact areas of the outsole
- Wet Grip rubber with rice husk for improved grip in wet conditions
- Solyte midsole material with improved cushioning, l;ower weight and decreased breakdowns
- Gel rearfoot cushioning for good shock absorption
- 5mm heel drop
- Upper - Water repellent polyester mesh, synthetic leather
- Lining - GoreTex Extended Comfort
- Outsole - Haglofs L.I.M. Gel
- Footbed - Perforated EVA sockliner
- Weight: 410g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.