The Women's L.I.M Q Flex Hood is just that: flexible with a hood. One of Haglöfs' lightest, most packable softshells, it features three layers and articulation for easy movement as well as being approved.
- Fabric: 79% polyester, 21% polyurethane 114g/m2
- Made in a lightweight 3-layer softshell quality with superior stretch and
- weather resistance
- DWR treated surfaces
- Elasticated snug fit hood with reinforced peak
- No shoulder, side and inner sleeve seam to avoid chafing and enhance durability
- Two zipped torso pockets
- Extra sleek laminated inner placket
- Articulated sleeves
- Elasticated cuff with thumb grip
- Elasticated hem
- Dropped rear hem
- Rear hanging L.I.M loop
- Weight: 260g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.