The freeski Line Insulated Pant combines great features and weather protection with lightweight QuadFusion™ insulation. All materials meet the stringent bluesign® eco standard, and the protective PROOF™ ECO two layer used in its production incorporates with recycled material. Peace of mind - for your comfort and your environment.
- PROOF™ ECO 2-layer 60% Recycled Polyester 40% Polyester, fully waterproof, windproof and breathable plain 75D weave with slight mechanical stretch 126 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Hydrostatic head: >20,000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >15,000 g/m²/24h
- Reinforcement fabric: Schoeller® Keprotec® 73% Polyamide Cordura®, 14% Polyurethane, 13% Kevlar, reinforcement weave , 172 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, 60 g/m², bluesign® approved
- DWR-treated shell for improved water shedding
- Hip-to-knee slanted side ventilations with water-repellent zippers
- Velcro-adjustable waist with a raised rear back for a perfect fit
- Two hand-warmer pockets, one thigh bellow pocket and one back pocket, all zippered
- Schoeller® reinforced insteps and internal leg gaiter with elasticated silicone grip
- Zippered fly under protective flap with double-snap button closure
- Articulated knees for easy movement
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...