- Box wall constructed to prevent cold spots
- Premium 800 fillpower DWR-treated down
- Extra insulated areas with synthetic insulation at shoulder and hood
- Two hand warmer pockets and two inner chest pocket
- 3-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Articulated sleeves for better mobility and internal soft wrist gaiter
- Single-handed adjustable hem for a snug fit
- Length from inner shoulder point 79 cm (women's size M)
- Regular fit
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...