- Two-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Water repellent front zip with inner placket
- DWR treatment free from flourocarbons of environmental concearn
- Articulated sleeves with VELCRO® closure/adjustment
- Two mid-mounted zippered pockets and one inner zippered pocket
- Mesh torso lining to promote better breathability
- Single-hand adjustable dropped rear hem
- Centre back length 73.5 cm (women's size M)
- Regular fit
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...