Haglof's Women's Mid Fjell II Q Insulated Pants are versatile, durable and insulated mid weight pants for winter trekking. They feature plenty of pockets for essentials and internal lower leg gaiters with adjustable hems for snow and dirt protection.
- Fabric: Climatic (94% nylon, 6% elastane, 173g/m²)
- Insulation: QuadFusion+ (100% recycled polyester, 60g/m²)
- DWR treated surfaces
- Double stitched main seams
- Zipped fly with wind baffle and button closure
- Belt loops (one with hook loop)
- Two hand warmer pockets
- Secure rear pocket
- Two zipped bellow side pockets (one with inner phone pocket)
- Internal waist security pocket
- Articulated knees
- Internal gaiter
- Weight: 550g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...