Hard-wearing shorts for a hard adventure. The Women's Mid Fjell Q Shorts from Haglöfs are made from tough Climatic stretch fabric, which achieves astonishing durability without harming the environment in its construction.
- Fabric: Climatic (94% nylon, 6% elastane) 173g/m2
- Durable nylon fabric with stretch for extra comfort
- DWR treated surfaces.
- Zipped fly with button closure with six belt loops which one has a hook loop
- Two hand warmer pockets, two zipped side pockets with bellows and one back pocket with snap button closure
- Phone pocket within right thigh pocket and an internal security pocket in waist.
- UPF 30+
- Weight: 250g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...