Hard-wearing pants are a must-have for a hard adventure. The Women's Mid Fjell Q Pants are made from tough Climatic stretch fabric, and Haglöfs have included many functional pockets to help on your journey. Articulated knees allow easy movement.
- Fabric: Climatic (94% nylon, 6% elastane) 173g/m2
- Durable nylon fabric with stretch for extra comfort
- DWR treated surfaces
- Zipped fly with button clo sure with
- six beltloops which one has a hook loop
- Two hand pockets, two zipped thigh pockets and one back pocket with zip closure
- Phone pocket within right thigh pocket and an internal security pocket in waist
- Articulated knees and single handed adjustable leg hem
- UPF 30+
- Narrower leg width from knee and below
- Weight: 360g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...