This is a fully-featured, longer insulated jacket made for snow activities, with great protection against the elements. bluesign® approved PROOF™ two layer provides the essential protection, while QuadFusion+™ 100% Recycled insulation keeps you warm and happy. It'll let you push yourself further, on and off the mountain face.
- PROOF™ 2-layer, 100% Polyamide, cotton-like durable 160D oxford weave, 152 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Hydrostatic head: >15,000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >15,000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation: QuadFusion+™ 100% Recycled Polyester insulation, with microlayers of moisture managing multichannel fibres and warming crimped hollow fibres to maximize warmth, 80 g/m² (torso) + 40 g/m² (sleeves), bluesign® approved
- Water proof and insulated with QuadFusion™ wherever an optimum balance between warmth and comfort is required
- Developed with skiing in mind: features a helmet-compatible hood and sleeve pocket
- Reinforced shoulder, sleeve, back and hip sections
- Two lower zippered hand pockets
- Three-way adjustable hood with laminated peak
- Ventilation zips to enhance air flow
- Centre back length 80cm (women's size M)
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...