A well-featured freeski jacket with great weather protection, Haglöfs have given the Women's Niva Jacket a clean design and articulated sleeves, and used bluesign approved fabrics to be as nature-friendly as possible.
Features include a high protective collar with a soft chin guard for extra comfort, a three-way adjustable ski-helmet compatible hood with wire-reinforced and laminated peak, and removable stretchy snow-skirt with silicone gripper and belt-loop snap feature.
- Proof 2L (100% recycled polyester mini ripstop, 119g/m², bluesign approved)
- Proof 2L (100% recycled polyester, 143g/m², bluesign approved)
- PFOS/PFOA-free DWR-treated shell
- 3-way adjustable, ski-helmet compatible hood with wire-reinforced and laminated peak
- Water-repellent 2-way front zip
- Pit zips with mesh opening
- 2 pack-compatible mid-mounted pockets
- Small sleeve pocket with water-repellent zip
- Chest pocket with water-repellent zip
- Elastic mesh inner pocket
- Zipped inner pocket
- High protective collar
- Chin guard
- Removable stretchy snow-skirt with silicone gripper and belt-loop snap
- Articulated sleeves
- Velcro cuff adjustment
- Single-handed adjustable hem
- Weight: 735g
You may also like...