Down and QuadFusion™ work together to make this a highly versatile garment–reliable and warm as well as comfortable and light. Added protection against wind and water by PROOF™ makes it perfect for winter conditions. The insulation is body-mapped and distributed intuitively and the snug fit helps keep you comfortable.
- PROOF™ 2-layer, 100% Polyamide, light taslan face with a full-dull outlook and dry touch, 90 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Insulation: 700 CUIN fillpower premium quality 85% down/15% feather. Traceable and bluesign® approved. Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) under licensee number 846100.
- Hood and shoulder insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, 100 g/m² (hood) + 60 g/m² (shoulders), bluesign® approved
- Down weight: 140g (size M)
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin Body mapping with down and QuadFusion™ insulation to retain warmth where you need it
- Down filling in body and sleeves, QuadFusion in hood and in a supporting layer over the shoulders
- Two zippered hand pockets and one sleeve pocket
- 2-way adjustable hood with laminated peak
- VELCRO adjustable sleeve ends with inner cuffs: a snug fit helps to keep out the elements
- Cord-adjustable hem
- Centre back length 72 cm in women's size M
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...