The Haglöfs Women's Ridge Mid GT Q is a waterproof trail-walking shoe in soft comfy leather. It features some of the top technology for support, impact resistance and stability as well as a GoreTex Extended Comfort lining for added wet weather protection to help keep your feet drier for longer. Developed with Asics.
- Molded rubber reinforced toe and rubber heel for increased protection
- Stabelite ESS chassis for stability and torsion control
- AHAR+ - Asics High Abrasion Resistance rubber used on heavy contact areas of the outsole
- Wet grip rubber with rice husk for improved grip in wet conditions
- SpEVA midsole that improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown
- Gel rearfoot cushioning for good shock absorption
- New and improved wet grip rubber for best traction
- I.G.S. - Impact Guidance System allows the foot to perform in a more natural manner
- Upper - 1.6mm to 1.8mm oiled nubuck
- Lining - GoreTex Extended Comfort
- Outsole - Asics Hike Wet Grip
- Footbed - Haglofs Custom Comfort
- Weight: 810g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.