Perfect lightweight comfort approach footwear, suitable for mountain trekking. The WET GRIP Rubber™ compound outsole provides brilliant traction–even in wet conditions. Meanwhile, the light and supportive upper and midsole also deliver outstanding comfort. Premium materials–and ethically approved leather–make an essential shoe.
- Upper: Water repellent 1.4–1.6mm suede, Premium eco-friendly leather from tannery by LWG
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- Footbed: Ortholite® technology
- Midsole: Solyte™ + GEL™
- Outsole: WET GRIP Rubber™ / AHAR™ Plus on heel area WET GRIP Rubber™ compound provides extraordinary traction, even in wet conditions
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort offers ideal breathable waterproofing
- GEL™ shock absorption technology (in rear foot) protects your foot from shock
- Solyte™ midsole delivers exceptional comfort and lightweight cushioning
- Ecsaine® heel collar lining for comfort and best durability
- AHAR™ Plus ( ASICS® High Abrasion Resistance Rubber) on the outsole heel for excellent durability
- Rubber-reinforced toe for increased protection.
- Tongue gusset to prevent water and sand from entering the shoe
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...