A suede shoe with high comfort, great for everyday use. The outsole has high traction control thanks to its unique pattern. Meanwhile, a protective rubber toe makes the shoe more durable and protects you from injury.
- Upper: 1.4–1.6 mm, premium eco-friendly leather from tannery by LWG
- Footbed: Ortholite® technology
- Midsole: Dual layer EVA
- Outsole: Solid rubber Minimalistic and clean design upper provides both comfort and styling
- Ideal low weight enhances your motion
- Ortholite® technology provides high-level breathability and long-term cushioning
- Dual layer EVA midsole for long-term comfort and cushioning
- Engineered stud pattern enhances traction and durability
- Uses environmentally-friendly premium suede leather from an audited tannery in the Leather Working Group
- Recycled environmentally-friendly material in the sole board
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...