Simply put, the Women's Roc Spirit Q is Haglöfs' hardcore jacket, for hardcore mountaineers! This full-featured, four-season jacket features clean lines and ultimate durability. It is built using Gore-Tex Pro Shell technology for enhanced breathability with a lightweight 40 denier construction. Shoulder, side and inner sleeve seam have been avoided to eliminate chafing and enhance durability.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex Pro (100% nylon)
- Main: 40D, 109g/m²
- Reinforcement: 70D, 139g/m²
- Three-way adjustable climbing helmet compatible hood with foam and wire reinforced peak
- Water resistant zips
- Two mid mountain pockets with integrated ventilation system
- Pit zip ventilation
- Sleek inner placket with integrated rain channel
- Articulated sleeves
- Velcro adjustable cuffs with pre-folded gusset
- Weight: 395g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...