- Main: Climatic (95% nylon, 5% elastane) 268g/m2
- Inserts: 92% nylon, 8% elastane, ventex membrane 415g/m2
- Triple stitching main seams, double stitching on others
- Reinforcement in rear and over knees
- 4-way stretch
- DWR treated surfaces
- Internal elastic webbing at waist with hook and loop adjustable straps
- Zipped fly with button closure
- Belt loops
- 2 hand pockets, 2 thigh pockets with stretch bellow, 1 zipped back pocket
- Phone pocket in right thigh pocket
- Hidden security pocket in the waistband
- Zipped ventilation at thigh
- Reinforced lower leg insteps
- Gaiter hook and buckle adjustable leg hems
- Weight: 415g
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...