The hooded Saga jacket is slightly longer for extra protection, with feminine lines and a stylish appeal. We've focused on comfort and added smart details that enhance wearability–like an asymmetric zipper for better layering, offset seams that won't interfere with yHaglofs' backpack, and zippered hand-warmer pockets that will keep yHaglofs' essentials safe.
- 100% Polyester, melange look, heavy-knit-optic face and a soft warming pile fleece backer, 330 g/m², bluesign® approved Cosy fleece fabric with high-loft interior and knitted face for style, warmth and comfort
- Two zippered hand-warmer pockets to protect your items
- Slanted front zip for reduced bulk at front when layering
- Offset shoulder and side seams for maximum comfort when wearing a backpack
- Flatlock seams throughout to optimize layering, minimize bulk and prevent chafing
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.