Pants offering not just great breathability, but water and wind resistance too. Featuring below-the-knee adjustability, you get a superior fit which combined with the articulated knees gives you great comfort and freedom of movement.
- Weight: 145g
- Highly wind and water resistant with extremely good breathability.
- Pull on design with elasticated waist and drawstring.
- Below-the-knee adjustability for superior fit.
- Elasticated adjustable leg opening.
- Back pocket converts into a stuff sack for the pants.
- Rear lower leg zipper for easier on and off.
- Articulated knees.
- Reflective prints.
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.