- Lightweight, highly durable three-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabrics
- Recco reflector
- DWR-treated surface
- Cut shorter in length to avoid interfering with your harness
- Reinforced shoulder, sleeve, back and hip sections
- Three-way adjustable climbing helmet-compatible hood
- Underarm zips for maximum ventilation
- Two large chest pockets for easy access
- One outer sleeve pocket and one inner chest pocket
- Laminated water-repellent zippers throughout
- Centre back length 70,5 cm (women's size M)
- Form fit
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...