High-performance materials make the Haglofs Womens Stratus Jacket a very useful jacket for facing the elements in. Two layer GORE-TEX lends comfort and functional protection - and the jacket is insulated with QuadFusion semi-recycled hollow fibre, bluesign approved for additional environmental credentials. It's built for movement and adjustable on the fly.
The fleece lined collar helps keep you warm and keep the weather out. With velcro adjustable cuffs and cord adjustable hem for the perfect fit. There are two zipped hand pockets and one inner zipped pockets to securely store any valuables.
- Regular fit GORE-TEX 2 layer, 100% Polyester, 75D plain weave and an ePTFE membrane, 111 g/m², bluesign approved Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <9
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, 60 g/m², bluesign approved
- Jacket combines GORE-TEX® and insulation for great comfort
- Stand alone fleece-lined collar with adjustable and removable hood
- Front zip with placket for rain protection, smoothness and a discrete look
- Two zippered hand pockets, both covered
- One zippered inner pocket for valuables
- Velcro brand closure adjustable cuffs
- Cord adjustable hem
- Centre back length 71 cm (women's size M)
- Treated with a PFCEC Free DWR from Gore.