Perfect for layering, thanks to its smooth knitted face, raglan shoulders and flatlock seams. Lofty pile fleece provides excellent warmth and comfort, while the features–like the zip placket with chin guard and single-hand adjustable hem–increase wearability. Mid-mounted pockets provide easily accessible space for yHaglofs' essentials.
- 100% Polyester, melange look, heavy-knit-optic face and a soft warming pile fleece backer, 330 g/m², bluesign® approved Cosy fleece fabric with lofty inside and knitted face, giving warmth and comfort
- Inner placket at front zip: soft against the chin
- Raglan sleeve for comfort when wearing a backpack
- Flatlock seams throughout. helping to optimise layering and prevent chafing
- Zippered mid mounted pockets
- Single-hand adjustable hem
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...