Haglofs utilised hybrid technologies in this jacket, bringing together a range of materials with complementary protective qualities, so that it can offer an optimal mix of wind resistance, thermal qualities and breathability. They've also given it a close, comfortable fit, with plenty of stretch for easy movement. As a result, it's perfect for touring.
- Pontetorto® Tecnostretch, 89% Polyester, 11% Elastane, light stretch fleece with a brushed grid backer which combines warmth, breathability and moisture management, 163 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Pertex® Quantum, 100% Recycled Polyester, 50D down and fibre proof mini ripstop weave fabric, 72 g/m², bluesign® approved
- QuadFusion™ ƞ 100% Polyester, High-loft, waffle structure liner designed to keep warmth while letting all moisture evaporate, 98 g/m²
- Lightweight, durable and wind resistant face fabric with a high-loft liner combined with a lightweight knitted fabric and grid backer provides great stretch
- Offset shoulder and side seams for maximum comfort
- Two large mid mounted pockets - accessible when wearing a pack or harness
- Minimalistic elastic cuffs and bottom hem
- Centre back length 66cm (women's size M)
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.