Versatile, waterproof and breathable, the Women's Vandra II Q Pant from Haglöfs is the perfect companion for activities in adverse weather conditions. The two layer Gore-Tex fabric will protect you from the elements whilst still keeping you cool and comfortable thanks to a polyester mesh inner leg lining that promotes breathability.
The seat and knees are both reinforced with Polyester taffeta ensuring that the Vandra II Q Pant is extremely durable and DWR treated surfaces promote water shedding. All in all, this is the perfect pant for a whole spectrum of outdoor pursuits, allowing you to concentrate on the activity and not the weather.
- Weight: 510g
- Fabric: Gore-Tex 2-layer (100% nylon)
- Polyester mesh inner leg lining to promote breathability
- Polyester taffeta lining in seat and knees
- DWR treated surfaces
- Brushed tricot lined waist band with belt loops
- Two zipped front and one rear zipped pockets
- Fly knee zip with wind flap behind zip
- Knee to hem side zips with gussets and snap closures
- Elasticated cord and adjustable leg hems
- Articulated knees
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...