Once you put this jacket on, you're fully prepared for the coldest conditions. This garment is hard-wearing and eminently warming, thanks to the Pertex® Quantum fabric–lightweight and robust–that we used in its construction. It has the functionality, design, and attention to detail that every winter adventurer requires. Lets you glide through the chill.
- Pertex® Quantum, 100% Recycled Polyester, 50D down and fibre proof mini ripstop weave fabric, 72 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Reinforcement: Pertex® Unlimited, 100% Polyamide, urban look, high-tech material with high density enabling weatherprotection and downproofness by construction, a dry touch and sturdiness, 118 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Insulation: 700 CUIN fillpower premium quality 85% down/15% feather, treated with fluorocarbon free DWR to keep long lasting performance even in humid conditions and to speed up drying time. Traceable and bluesign® approved. Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) under licensee number 846100.
- Down weight: 290g (size M)
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin A mix of lightweight and robust fabrics gives a durable and packable jacket
- Box wall construction to prevent cold spots whilst stabilizing the premium 700 cuin fill power
- Two way adjustable hood gives comfortable weather protection and a snug warm fit
- Outer storm placket with snap buttons and full length zipper underneath helps you retain your heat
- Down filled halo collar inside: keeps the cold out and gives greater comfort and warmth
- Two high zippered pockets help keep your hands warm
- Double front pockets let you stow away items or keep your hands warm
- Articulated sleeves with elasticated cuffs and internal wrist gaiter keep the warmth inside
- Longer body length provides greater protection
- Stuff sack and storage bag included
- Centre back length 88cm (women's size M)
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.