The Zolo Q 50 from Haglofs is a trekking rucksack with a focus on simplicity while still being equipped with a number of solid features.
It features the Instant adjustable system that effectively transfers the load away from your back onto your hips for maximum comfort. The Zolo Q has a women's specific suspension system which is designed to fit the female anatomy. It offers shorter torso lengths to ensure that the hipbelt sits in the correct position to ensure no gaps between your back and the backpanel. It also utilises shorter and more curved shoulder straps to accomodate narrower shoulders and a woman's chest.
- Instant adjustable system provides quick and easy adjustable shoulder harness system for turning torso length
- Gender specific women's back panel, shoulder harness and hipbelt
- Load distributing frame work with contoured head space
- HDPE frame sheet with a single 6061 aluminium stay
- Zippered front pocket
- Sleeping bag compartment with internal compression straps
- Floating, detachable top lid with double pockets
- One zipped side pocket
- One side pocket from stretch woven fabric
- Dual ice axe loops and shaft retrievers
- Lashing points for sleeping mat on front panel
- Spindrift collar with Haglofs unique 1-Motion opening system
- Fabric: 210D Velocity nylon, 210D Double diamond ripstop nylon, 840D Oxford nylon