The Women's Tatra GTX Boot is an extremely comfortable trekking boot which is lightweight and sturdy making it ideal for a wide variety of trips over moderate terrain.
The bunion last has been designed with great consideration to the Hallux Valgus condition. As well as being a sturdy and supportive walking boot that offers more space for the big toe joint, there are also no seams at this location on the inside of the boot that might be a cause for concern or further irritation. It has a GoreTex lining which is waterproof and breathable to ensure your feet stay dry from the inside as well as the outside and a robust Vibram outsole keeps you stable and upright on varying terrain. Padded soft leather cuffs at the ankle provide wrap around support while the vent holes ensure breathability and great temperature regulation.
- Upper: waxed nubuck
- Lining: GoreTex
- Midsole: stiffening shank
- Sole unit: Vibram rubber
- Waterproof & breathable
- Specific bunion last to accomodate Hallux Valgus condition
- Padded soft leather cuff with vent holes
- Protective heel & toe caps
- Lightweight thanks to stiffening shank in midsole
- Excellent support
- Trekking profile with impact & braking tread blocks
- Weight: 1,460g