A comprehensive, clear, and concise guide to learning and perfecting the roll in a whitewater kayak.
Provides novice whitewater kayakers with the fundamental skills and step-by-step instruction; while more experienced paddlers will learn advanced techniques.
- You'll learn:
• About the equipment
• The fundamental skills
• The standard C-to-C and Sweep Rolls
• Tips for teaching the roll
• Offside, Hand, Back Deck, and Dry Head Rolls
• Rolling in current, waves and holes
• Common errors and their solutions
• 50 minutes