The Kid's Powder Pants from Helly Hansen are fully featured ski pants that are ideal for hitting the slopes when protection as well as style is required. They utilise Helly Tech Performance fabric combined with Primaloft Black to offer excellent waterproof, windproof and breathable protection as well as warmth making them ideal for all day powder adventures. Two hand pockets will stash essentials while a handy thigh pocket offers a little extra stowage space for anything interesting they might find along the way. The suspenders are removable and the waist has velcro adjustment tabs for more flexibility in fit and the inner snow gaitors help to keep the weather on the outside.
- Fabric: Helly Tech Performance
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Black (100g/m²)
- Waterproof, windproof & breathable
- Durable water repellent finish
- Seam sealed
- Detachable, adjustable elastic suspenders
- Zipped fly
- Button & hook waist fastener
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Bellows pocket on thigh with snap fasten
- Gusset for full freedom of movement
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic
- Reflective detailing
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world’s harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics almost 140 years ago.
Helly Hansen’s outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40 countries and trusted by outdoor professionals and enthusiasts around the world.