- Fabric: Helly Tech Performance
- Insulation: 100g/m2 of Primaloft Black
- Waterproof, windproof & breathable
- Durable water repellent finish
- Seam sealed
- Full length front zip with chin guard
- Detachable, adjustable hood with hi-vis brim
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Ski pass pocket on arm
- Pit zip ventilation with mesh gusset
- Powder skirt
- Reflective detailing
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world’s harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics almost 140 years ago.
Helly Hansen’s outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40 countries and trusted by outdoor professionals and enthusiasts around the world.