The Men's Alpha 2.0 Jacket from Helly Hansen is a functional and stylish ski jacket that will leave those who frequent the snowy slopes delighted.
It boasts a Helly Tech Professional shell to keep you dry and comfortable with 4-way stretch combined with PrimaLoft Black insulation to ensure you stay warm and cosy throughout the day. The 4-way stretch offers full freedom of movement allowing you to switch things up as much as you need to in order to push your limits on the runs or during tricks.
There are plenty of pockets to stash your belongings while the inner comfort cuffs and the powder skirt keep stray snow on the outside of the jacket at all times. Recco technology is there to help you be found should the worst happen.
- Fabric: Helly Tech Professional 2L (85% nylon, 15% elastane)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Black (body: 80g, sleeves: 65g)
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Durable water repellent finish
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Fully seam sealed
- RECCO Advanced Rescue system
- Snap away stretch powder skirt
- Detachable and adjustable helmet compatible hood
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- 2 zipped chest pockets
- Ski-pass pocket
- Internal goggle pocket with lens cloth
- Inner comfort cuffs
- Bluesign approved