Realize your big mountain dreams in the Men's Cham Jacket. A relaxed fit and clean design creates the perfect cross over style. Helly Tech Performance 2-ply fabric combined with PrimaLoft insulation will keep you dry, warm and comfortable no matter what the condition. Large adjustable cuffs for easy use with gloves and other ski specific features are found throughout including jacket-pant compatible powder skirt, high collar, and Recco advanced rescue system are integreated into this versatile jacket.
- Fabric: Helly Tech Performance (100% nylon)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Black
- Body: 80gpsm
- Sleeves: 40gpsm
- Waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- 2-ply fabric construction
- 2-way mechanical stretch
- Fully seam sealed
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- H2Flow system mechanical venting
- Recco Advanced Rescue system
- Hi-viz details
- Fusion modular system jacket to pant
- Snap-out powder skirt
- Fixed helmet compatible and adjustable hood
- Dual hand warming pockets Chest pocket
- Internal goggles and electronics pockets
- Ski-pass pocket
- YKK water resistant chest zip
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world’s harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics almost 140 years ago.
Helly Hansen is a leader in both technical sailing and performance ski apparel. Its ski uniforms are worn and trusted by more than 50,000 professionals and can be found on Olympians, National Teams, and at more than 200 ski resorts and mountain guiding operations around the world.