The modern insulated Men's Cross Pants feature a moto inspired look with enhanced knee and seat articulation. Slim fit for a tailored look, and the fully taped Helly Tech Professional fabric with PrimaLoft Silver Insulation ensures performance in style on the mountain.
- Fabric: Helly Tech Professional
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold (60gpsm)
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- 2-ply fabric construction
- Fully seam sealed
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Fully insulated
- Outer thigh venting zips
- Recco Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated knees
- Boot gaiters with stretch silicone gripper
- Reinforced bottom hem
- Dual hand pockets
- Waistband adjustment
- Belt loops
- YKK water resistant zips
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world’s harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics almost 140 years ago.
Helly Hansen’s outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40 countries and trusted by outdoor professionals and enthusiasts around the world.