Inspired by retro 70's race style, this shorter cut Men's Steve jacket is a modern classic that utilizes modern technology to blend uncompromised performance and style. This jacket has a durable Helly Tech Professional waterproof and breathable outer shell, the interior features integrated PrimaLoft Gold down blend insulation, and a highly innovative H2Flow system for turbocharged mechanical venting to keep you comfortable. Fully featured with a powder skirt and ski pass pocket.
- Shell: Helly Tech (100% nylon)
- Removable lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold Down Blend
- Waterproof, windproof & breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Integrated down jacket
- H²Flow System mechanical venting for optimal comfort
- RECCO Advanced Rescue system
- Snap away stretch powder skirt
- Detachable helmet compatible & adjustable hood
- 2 zipped hand warming pockets
- 1 zipped chest pocket
- Internal pockets for goggles, goggle wiper & electronics
- Zipped ski-pass pocket
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world’s harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics almost 140 years ago.
Helly Hansen is a leader in both technical sailing and performance ski apparel. Its ski uniforms are worn and trusted by more than 50,000 professionals and can be found on Olympians, National Teams, and at more than 200 ski resorts and mountain guiding operations around the world.