The Men's Ted Jacket from Helly Hansen is a sleek and fast alpine design in a shorter cut. With emphasized zip detailing, and classic racing lines, this jacket makes a bold statement backed by modern technology, and ground breaking design. It also features highly breathable and waterproof Helly Tech Professional fabric, and premium PrimaLoft Silver Insulation to keep you warm. The soft interior is equiped with highly innovative H2Flow system for turbocharged mechanical venting to regulate temperature.
- Fabric: Helly Tech Professional (85% nylon, 15% elastane)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Silver (80g in body, 65g in sleeves)
- Waterproof, windproof & breathable
- 4-way stretch
- Fully seam sealed
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- H²Flow System mechanical venting for optimal comfort
- RECCO Advanced Rescue system
- Snap away stretch powder skirt
- 2 zipped hand warming pockets
- 1 zipped chest pocket
- Internal pockets for goggles, google wiper & electronics
- Ski-pass pocket
- YKK water resistant zips
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world’s harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics almost 140 years ago.
Helly Hansen’s outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40 countries and trusted by outdoor professionals and enthusiasts around the world.