A pinnacle ski jacket to make your days on the slopes unforgettable. The Men's Diablo Jacket offers a sophisticated performance design filled with innovative technologies. It features Helly Hansen's highly innovative H2Flow system for turbocharged mechanical venting to keep you dry, warm or cool depending on the conditions. Full four-way stretch fabric, PrimaLoft Gold Down Blend insulation and stretch lining for optimized movement. Helly Tech Professional fabric for maximum protection and breathability during severe conditions and high activity. All these technologies are packed to give you a superior athletic ski jacket that responds to your every action.
- Fabric: Helly Tech Professional (85% nylon, 15% elastane)
- Body: PrimaLoft Gold Down Blend
- Sleeves, hood: PrimaLoft Black Hi-Loft (80g/m²)
- 4-way full stretch fabric
- Fully seam sealed
- DWR treatment
- H2Flow mechanical venting
- Recco Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated sleeves
- Zip-away stretch powder skirt
- Detachable, helmet-compatible, adjustable hood
- Dual hand warming pockets
- Chest pockets
- Wrist gaiters with thumb holes
- Internal goggles pockets
- Goggles shammy
- Ski-pass pocket
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon zips
- Centre back length: 78cm
- Weight: 1,283g
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world’s harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics almost 140 years ago.
Helly Hansen’s outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40 countries and trusted by outdoor professionals and enthusiasts around the world.